Watch this video for the benefits of improving your critical thinking skills.
Are Your Competitors Outthinking You?
What skills are businesses and corporations looking for?
Today, businesses and corporations are looking for employees who can solve complex problems and make effective decisions. A 2012 American Management Association (AMA) study asked 768 managers and executives about the importance of critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity (described as the Four C’s) to their organizations. An estimated 74.6% of the managers and executives who responded to AMA’s survey believed that the Four C’s will become even more important to their organizations in the next 3 to 5 years. Typically, critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making top many lists as the most desired skills within an organization.
Without these skills, you are at a severe disadvantage in the global economy. And this handicap can lock you out of jobs and promotions.
How do you get the skills that make you more competitive?
The IBAR Critical Thinking Method is a simple and systematic approach to problem solving and decision making that allows you to create more value within your organization, which means that you have the ability to distinguish yourself, have more career opportunities, and earn a higher income.
Wouldn’t you like to show that you are a world-class problem solver and decision maker by becoming certified?
How does the IBAR Critical Thinking Method help you?
- Gain an advantage in a competitive marketplace.
- Teaches you how to think and make decisions on a managerial level.
- Bring insightful and compelling ideas to corporate meetings.
- Showcase your industry talent, which leads to higher income.
- Improve your productivity by spotting trends and effectively responding to market needs.
- Draft compelling proposals.
- Manage projects and become a more effective leader.
- Become a more assertive and confident decision maker.
Email or talk to us now about scheduling your next course. (678) 698-3386.