How to Turn Your Teaching Experience into Educational Products that Sell on LinkedIn
I decided that creating educational products for students and families that TRULY embraced educational values is where I wanted to rekindle my joy of teaching. I had to learn how to become an entrepreneurial educator due to being conditioned that the classroom was the only place I could teach. I had some challenges and setbacks along the way, and now I want to share with you how you can find your inner teacher by creating online educational products.
What You’ll Learn in How to Turn Your Teaching Experience into Educational Products that Sell on LinkedIn
I will begin by sharing how I discovered how LinkedIn could be a one-stop forum for creating educational content and products that inspire, educate, and transform the lives of educators and students. I will also share the following:
- Why LinkedIn is the go-to forum for establishing trust and credibility among educators and students.
- How to write copy that engages your audience to join your LinkedIn network through articles, blogs, podcasts, and websites.
- How to use your LinkedIn profile and blogs to create an educational ecosystem that generates more income.
- How to easily create “How to…” digital books on Amazon and receive royalties each month.
- How to curate articles that position you as a thought leader for greater selling power.
- The biggest obstacle standing between you and student success – and how to overcome it.
Recently, I helped Wanda Benjamin, job readiness instructor at Georgia Piedmont Technical College, craft an article (“Are Your Students Thought Leaders & Influencers in a Changing World?”), which highlighted her insights into the future of workforce development. Now, Wanda can build an e-commerce component to her LinkedIn profile that monetizes her work in this area.
How to Register:
I am only taking preorders for this product, which will come to you in a PowerPoint audio tutorial. I will release this product April 15, 2017 – April 30, 2017. But, you must order before April 1, 2017. After April 30th, the product will no longer be available at the introductory price of $39.95.
This tutorial is geared towards educators who want to:
- Excel at creating transformational educational products.
- Take greater control of your life for your emotional and financial well-being.
- Be seen as the go-to person within education.
Simply click to order and your tutorial comes directly to you.
PS: Those who register for this tutorial will receive a free digital copy of my book, The IBAR Way of Critical Thinking (retail value $19.95). This book outlines a method for creating scholarly articles, books, podcasts, and videos.
PSS: Order the tutorial, follow the guidelines, and if you don’t like it or find it valuable, email me and I’ll give you all of your money back. I’m willing to a take a financial loss to ensure that this product lives up to your expectation. You can very well claim you don’t like it as a way of getting it for free. But, I’m trusting you to do right by me as I will do right by you in creating the best product possible to meet your professional needs.